The concept of Digital Triality℠ connects these problems with their otherwise independent areas of practice by moving beyond the constraints of a singular perspective and clarifying the root causes of challenges.
To use our interactive model, scroll over the hotspots related to each challenge (the sides of the triangle) or area of practice (the points of the triangle) to reveal more information. At the center of the triangle is you, the user.
Recognize where you are. Envision what could be. Chart an actionable path.
The UserYou and your customer in the digital world we live in.
Problems We Solve
In this age of "Digital Transformation," we believe that companies must address three fundamental problems to master technology and realize its full value. These problems and their root causes are often ignored either because people don’t believe there’s a problem, or they don’t think the problem is fixable. Solving the problems of alignment, relevance, and velocity is where companies will see the most significant gains.
A lack of alignment across an organization causes churn, confusion, and conflicting priorities. Without the shared purpose and extreme clarity that alignment brings, progress grinds to a halt.
- Do your teams struggle to collaborate or make decisions effectively?
- Are your digital initiatives duplicative or misaligned?
- Are you building things that you should buy and buying things that you should build?
of executives and middle managers responsible for executing strategy can list three of their company’s strategic priorities.  MIT Sloan
of managers cite failure to coordinate across units as the single greatest challenge to executing their company’s strategy.  HBR
of employees do not understand their organization's strategy.  Six Disciplines
If a product or service isn’t relevant to users, they simply won’t buy it or won’t use it. And those few who do, won’t be loyal—they’ll quickly move on to a faster, easier, or cheaper option.
- Has your business outpaced digital or vice versa?
- Can you validate a customer need before launching a new feature or service at scale?
- How confident are you that customers will pay for a new offering?
- Does your company have a clear framework for deciding if a problem is worth solving?
of consumers and 82% of business buyers say that technology has made it easier than ever to take their business elsewhere.  Salesforce
Delays getting to marketing, responding too slowly to customer needs, or getting weighed down by legacy technology investments all lead to the same outcome— being outpaced by competition and ultimately customer attrition.
- Do your digital systems slow you down?
- Is your business able to respond to changing customer needs?
- Do you know what digital investments drive meaningful outcomes?
Through the lens of our Digital Triality Model, we recognize hidden and interdependent problems that are otherwise overlooked through traditional models. Intevity sees beyond the constraints of a singular perspective in order to gain insights from organization, experience, and execution—the foundation of competitive advantage. We help clients create a clear business advantage by not only seeing things as they are, but also for how they could be, with a clear path to get there.
We unlock a predictable means to attain the organizational speed and agility necessary to address competitive pressures and meet customer demands. Through our Digital Organization capabilities, we help businesses:
- Improve organizational velocity and resilience
- De-risk digital and data investments
- Unlock new opportunities for growth
- Activate innovation
Our Digital Organization Capabilities
Align organizational structures and teams to reduce friction and improve velocity.
Drive adoption of key initiatives at the enterprise level while minimizing organizational disruption.
Foster idea creation and accelerate innovation in a repeatable and measurable way.
Agile Operating Models
Foundational models related to program governance, how decisions are made, and the way work gets done.
Platform and Data
Create scalable common solutions and services tier that creates organizational efficiencies, and unlocks new customer experiences.
People and Culture
Enable a culture of ownership, accountability, and empowerment.
We identify and create relevant and unified user experiences to improve brand relevance and customer loyalty. Through our Digital Experience services, we help businesses:
- Get unstuck through our proven, collaborative design-thinking workshops
- Align customer and employee experiences with brand and business strategy
- Design frictionless, customer-centric experiences
Our Digital Experience Capabilities
Define a meaningful, unified customer experience that aligns with brand/business strategy.
User Experience Design
Deliver rich, intuitive, end-to-end experiences across all digital touchpoints.
Optimize processes and infrastructure to deliver exceptional customer service for a product or service.
Uncover new opportunities and differentiators with research-backed prototypes.
We enable clients to execute their vision through the last mile by building custom, cutting-edge experiences on leading platforms and modern architectures.
Through our Digital Execution capabilities, we help businesses:
- Identify and leverage digital and cloud technologies to meet changing demands
- Increase velocity while decreasing costs and organizational risk
- Future-proof systems against emerging disruptors
- Enable data-driven decision-making
Our Digital Execution Capabilities
Custom Development Solutions
Customized software solutions tailored to the challenges facing your specific organization or customers.
Scalable, secure migration and optimization of infrastructure to the Cloud.
Reduce risk, redundancy, and security exposure by strategizing a strong technological infrastructure.
Design flexible, secure, high-availability solutions.
Develop tailored experiences on the worlds leading platforms.